Allow Me To Reintroduce Myself!

ehh

Hi, I’m Sydney! This is my second year blogging and I wanted to reintroduce who I am to new and old followers. I also would like to tell you a little more about me, in hopes of you knowing what my blogs will be about.

grad

I’M A SENIOR!

I’m in my last semester of my undergraduate journey and even while writing this it is hard for me to actually believe it. From the perspective of a senior, I will be sharing tips and what I’ve learned throughout my four years here. I also plan to share different experiences about my current classes and the questions I’m faced with pertaining to post-graduate life. This blog will serve as an honest place for me to share and sum up the good and the challenging!

I LIVE INSPIRATION! 

inspire

I say that I live inspiration because I more than love it. My faith and hope are big reasons that cause me to be so attracted to inspiration in whatever form it comes in. Inspiration comes in many forms for me. I find it through nature, friends, lessons, music, art, fashion, and various other experiences. Whenever I’m inspired by something, I usually share it with at least on other person. I like to soak in those moments and remember them for the rainy days. Consider yourself my “friend” and expect to hear all about what inspires me on a daily basis!

I LOVE INTERVIEWING PEOPLE!

inspiration

When I first started college, I wanted to be a journalist. While, I’ve expanded my career interests, I will always be a journalist at heart. Last year, I interviewed students who have graduated from Saint Xavier to catch up on what they were doing currently. Sometimes it is encouraging to see the various routes getting an education can take you. I plan to interview postgraduates of Saint Xavier and current students regularly on this blog. So, be prepared for them!

Now that you know more about the types of blogs that I will be writing and more about me as a person. I hope you will take this journey with me! See you next week.

-Sydney