Hello, I’m Will

Hello, my name is William Weyant. I am a junior at Saint Xavier. I recently transferred here from Joliet Junior College. I am a mass communication major currently just hoping to have a job after I am finished with my schooling. Although I am a junior, my intended goal is to graduate in December of 2014. Fall of 2012 was my first semester here at SXU. One of the reasons I decided to choose

Saint Xavier to continue my education was because of the student media department at the school. Last semester I was the deputy sports editor at the Xavierite. This semester I became the deputy sports director at WXAV. I do the play-by-play for the men’s basketball team and have two radio shows on WXAV.

Cougar Sports Den Monday's 11am to 1pmClosing Time Thursday's 8pm-10pm

Cougar Sports Den Monday’s 11am to 1pm
Closing Time Thursday’s 8pm-10pm

I write sports articles for the Xavierite as a sports columnist. I work for the school’s media services department where I deliver technical equipment to classrooms. Saint Xavier has clearly proven to me that it was the best possible choice of a school for me to continue my education and I look forward to blogging more for you as the semester progresses.