Hey Guys! It’s Erika!

Hi guys, It’s Erika here!

I want to take a moment to tell you guys a little bit about me and what I will be writing about!

Right now I am a sophomore here at Saint Xavier. Being here I’ve learned a ton and I’ve gained some great friends that I’m hoping I’ll get to keep forever! I am not currently playing any sports (I hope to one day get the chance!) but I LOVE soccer, I try to go to Acroyoga every chance I get, I love to workout and I’m beginning to run and train for marathons! I love art and decorating and putting things together that I think go well! I’m a little quirky, some might say adorable, but of all things I’m a cool gal; and by cool I mean my definition of cool which is a little different, you’ll see!

I will be doing vlogs at least once a week about different things! One of my features will include a “dorm-friendly meals” vlog! For those of you out there that live on campus, get your utensils ready because I have a lot to bring to the table ;) I will also be writing a bit about my experiences and giving tips to those who may need just what I needed! I’ll be showing you guys what it takes to be in my shoes and letting you all inside of my school life! It’s a bit of a rollercoaster but I’m sure it will be fun for all of us!

I have some really funny stories to tell, some really good tips to give and some tasty meals to make so stay tuned for all that comes with it!