This Semester is going by Quick!

Hey guys!

This semester has been going by very fast. It seems like it was just yesterday we were getting ready to come back to school from winter break. The week after next we will already be on spring break, and I myself cannot wait!

As you all know, I am the play-by-play announcer for our schools men’s basketball team. For those of you who are not aware of it, our school has had one heck of a season and are getting ready to go down to Missouri to compete for the NAIA National Championship! Since I am one of the broadcasters for our school, I will be able to go down with the team to be able to call all of their games in the tournament. I like to think I am one of the luckiest people on campus because of this. Not only do I get to have an extra week off of school, I get to take a trip down to Missouri to be a part of the NAIA National Championship tournament! Hopefully by the time I return, our school will have another team atop the list of National Champions.

When we get back from the tournament, it will be spring break! I myself cannot wait for spring break either! I am a huge Chicago White Sox fan and this year for spring break, I will be traveling to Arizona to go to some spring training MLB games. This should be pretty exciting for me because I have never been this far in the west, and I have never been to spring training before. One of the big events I am excited for in Arizona is getting to see the White Sox vs. the Cubs March 15th. I think it will be quite the experience for me because of the huge sports fan that I am!

Camelback RanchWhite Sox home park

Camelback Ranch
White Sox home park

Be sure to read my blog next week and I will keep everyone updated on the progress of the basketball team and my experience in Missouri!

See you later!