Meet Some of my Friends!

Hey Cougars! I hope everyone has been doing good.. I have had a rough two weeks. These weeks I have had stuff happen that I never imagined but thankfully my family and friends were there for me. Your friends you meet in college usually will be your friends for life. I can honestly say I have met the best people here at Saint Xavier University. Without them my life would not be the same! And you are all lucky enough to meet them through my blog!

rachel

Here is my first best friend I met here at Saint Xavier University. Rachel is a fellow blogger here on Cougar Diaries as well! We were matched up as roommates back home and it was one of the best decisions ever! Rachel always is able to calm my neurotic self down and always tells me the truth. You can say that is a best friend and I love that quality in a friendship.  She is one of the hardest workers I know and always has time to fit me in her schedule.  We have remained friends throughout these three years and even work together.. which is surprising she puts up with all of my crazy antics!

bridget

What to even say about Bridget/Beesh! She is always there to make me laugh when I need to smile. I can say she is my funniest friend I have here at Saint Xavier. She is so unique in her own way and puts up with my awkwardness!  She is so dedicated in everything she does and volunteers her time more than anyone I know. She has such a great love for her family which I admire so much. I love spending time with her going out or just catching up on homework. She is so beautiful and unique in her own way. I have known her since freshman year, and I can say our friendship has grown stronger each year.

paige

This is Paige. Paige is a year older than me and I look up to her with everything. She is so driven in school and everything she does. She is such a strong girl and always puts others first before her. We grew up in the same neighborhood back home but I was never able to meet her, even though we had tons of mutual friends. She transferred here her sophomore year and I was one of the first friends she had- lucky her right?! But seriously she has made such an impact in my life, and has made me want to live my life to the fullest. I know she is going to be so successful in her career as a nurse!

catherine

This is Cathy COUG! I was lucky enough to meet this chica last year when she was a freshman! You cannot even tell that she is just a little younger than us because of how mature she is. She is so driven and literally is always ahead in the school game. Every time she does something she ALWAYS gives it her all, which is an awesome trait to look up to. She always makes me motivated to do my best in school, and to get assignments done way before they are due! I can just sit with her and not say a word for hours while watching movies and we still are having fun together. She has so much potential and I cannot wait to see her succeed.

beth and amanda

Bethany and Amanda are both sophomores here at Saint Xavier University. I met them through being involved in Campus Ministry. These two girls I can honestly say have become my best friends in just less than a year. They are always there with me pulling all nighters or staying in on the weekend and just making jokes. They both are so unselfish and would do anything for the ones they love. We are always joking around with each other and at times when we are serious we have to remind one another. Their friendship has been such a blessing and I cannot wait to see what beautiful ladies they turn out to be!

sarah

Finally my beautiful friend Sarah- who sadly I do not have pictures with! She is my boss in Campus Ministry, but yet I would consider her an older sister. I love her more than anything and look up to her in every aspect of life. She has changed the way I think in such a short time, and I cannot wait to see what an amazing woman, wife, and mother she will turn out to be. She is my rock at Saint Xavier University, and it will be sad to see her graduate, but I know her life is just beginning!

I would love to list all of my friends here at Saint Xavier University, but I know that list will go on forever. I love all of the beautiful and amazing friends I have met here, and they are all blessings in my life. I hope everyone can meet wonderful people at their college, and Saint Xavier University is a wonderful start to being new, exciting, and beautiful relationships!

Everyone please be safe and enjoy your Spring Breaks! Until next time Cougars!