The School Year is about done!

Hey Guys,

I don’t know about all of you, but I am pretty glad that school is finally wrapping up and this semester is coming to a close. The end of this semester came by very quickly and I started getting extremely busy!It’s time to get excited about the summer!
This summer I have a lot of great things going on!
The week after school ends I’ll be going to two concerts, one at the Bottom Lounge in Chicago and then the following day I’ll be making a trip out to Columbus, Ohio to go to a huge music festival in Rock on the Range.
At the bottom lounge I’ll be seeing the band Red.  I saw them earlier this year, but this time they will be headlining their own show. They put on a pretty good show, so I’m excited for that!

The following day, I’ll be taking a trip to Columbus, Ohio for Rock on the Range featuring a great lineup consisting of Halestorm, Bullet For My Valentine, Papa Roach, Three Days Grace, A Day to Remember, Stone Sour, and the Smashing Pumpkins.ROTR I don’t think I could find a show with a better line up, so I absolutely cannot wait for this show! This should be one busy summer, but I am ready for it!

Make sure you all go out and have a great summer, we don’t have very many summers left before we enter the real world.