Saint Xavier University Experience!

st xavier campus

Hello everyone! I hope that you all had a great and responsible weekend!

Over at Saint Xavier University, it is just a calm, smooth and easy environment to be at. Just last week, I went to my counselors office to register for my classes for the upcoming semester. I was really dreading the meeting and I even rescheduled my meeting, just because of past instances, where I went to my counselor and they did not want to help me and just told me to register for any class just so that I can continue to go full-time. I met with my counselor last Wednesday and it went ten times better than what I expected!

My counselor sat down with me and really went over all the classes that I need to take and that I should take to graduate in Spring of 2015. Hearing my counselor say that I am on pace to graduate on time, also made the meeting worth while. She explained to me the classes that I needed and went over with me all the types of classes that I can take to fulfill the requirements. The meeting only lasted 10-15 minutes, but that was all that was needed. She helped me out tremendously and that I am truly thankful for!

This is the type of atmosphere that happens at Saint Xavier University! Teachers, students and counselors, who are more than willing to help you out whenever you need it. As I’ve stated before, I transferred from a couple of other schools and I was left out on an island all by myself to try and figure out what I needed to graduate and what classes I should take. It was extremely frustrating, especially when you spend so much money to take a class that you don’t need whatsoever.

It has been a great and humbling surprise that we have people with great personalities and willing to help at the university. Especially with this being my first semester at the university, people from counselors, to teachers, to students have helped me out a long way and I am appreciative of that. They do not have to take the time to help me make the transition, but they have. Saint Xavier University is a great university and everyone should be a part of this great experience!