We got friends and you got friends

Within life I have met all different kinds of people. I have not been able to get over how amazed and grateful I am for the individualism of each and everyone of the people I have gotten to know. As humans social interactions

Me and my peeps from back home embracing the winter:)

are a main element that keep us satisfied and fulfilled.  I have found that whether social interactions are positive or negative, they have instrumental lessons that you can learn about life. Before college, I will say I have had 5 instrumental people that can be nothing other than my best friends. A life long friend of mine who has helped me explore my beliefs and personal code is Deena Delgingaro- she I would say is my truest friend. Then gained in elementary school was Rachel Roseberry. With whom I first started pushing the limits with.

Then in middle school I connected with Katie Mullan and Lydia Auch. Katie and I helped each other maintain our weirdness and realize it is acceptable as long as you accept it. Lydia helped me be more analytical and conscious about who I was as a human being. High school was a big shift, and it was also where Andie Huml joined my group of friends. Andie and I went together very well. We amplified each others’ outgoing, creative sides while always having each others’ backs.

Being separated from all my friends and family has been hard because they mean so much to me. However, here in Regina I am starting to find myself growing exponentially with the friends I have made. Living on

Me and Amanda, one of my closest friend at SXU!

your own and in a dorm is a giant leap in responsibility and will push you in ways you’ve never been pushed before. Making friends with people in the dorms was something I knew was going to be pretty simple because I am a social individual. However, my relationships and connections with multiple people have grown so much already. I can tell that there will be some life long memories, lessons, and friends that happen here.

‘Til next week!