Thanksgiving Day Holiday!

happy thanksgivingIt’s hard to believe that the Thanksgiving Holiday Season is only a couple of days away, which means that the semester is coming to a close. It feels like it was only a couple of weeks ago when classes first started! There are tons of stuff to do this weekend, especially sense it’s the holiday season. Time to spend quality time with your family, friends and love ones and share good times. For me personally, this break is very special and important to me, because it’s my birthday weekend! So, I will very thankful to see another year and to just be around all of my family and friends.

black fridayOne of the biggest events that will be happening will be Black Friday or Black Thursday, whichever one works for you. Stores will be opening up earlier than ever to gain customers for low markdown prices. This should be an epic event like it always is. I personally, hate being in long lines and I will gladly do my shopping online. I do feel bad for one of my close friends that will have to work during that hectic period!

macy's thanksgiving day paradeAnother major event that will be going on, but on the television will be the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. It takes place in New York, but it is a huge event with many different acts. This year, the South Shore Drill Team from Chicago will be in the huge parade! Thanks to some last minute donations, the drill be will be able to go to New York and take place in the epic event. You can go on YouTube and check out some of their acts. They are extremely talented and it will be great to see them out there!

happy thanksgivingI hope that everyone enjoys their Thanksgiving break and take the time to just enjoy the break and spending time with people, who are important to you!