Finals Week Drawing Near!

I hope that everyone had a great holiday weekend! I know that had a great weekend. A break off from classes, which was real needed to energize my batteries. It was great having being around my family, especially my brothers, who I don’t get to see as much because of all of us being in college at different schools. Fun times and celebrated my birthday, which was a bonus as well.

sxu  It’s hard to believe that the semester is practically over. It was a good semester and I enjoyed meeting new people such as classmates, teachers, etc. I was nervous about starting over, but the people made me feel very comfortable about here, that I told forgot that I transferred. It has been a great experience thus far and I looking forward to what the future holds while attending Saint Xavier University. However, I am not complaining about this much needed break coming up. It is much needed!

studyingHowever, the fun and games are now going to be placed on hold for the time being and get as much studying in as possible. Late nights cramming for as much information as possible for a close to, 100 hundred question quiz, is something that no one, especially myself, is looking forward to! However, it’s something that needs to be done to graduate and get one step closer to my goal. The late night studying and typing up papers all or worth it and the sacrifice that I will make to move closer to gaining my diploma.