New Semester! New Year!

sxuHappy later New Years to everyone! Hopefully, everyone enjoyed their break from classes to re-energize their batteries and get back to it with classes. I have to admit that it was kind of a lousy week and a half with how cold it was outside and having to stay in. All in all though, it was a great break. I got a chance to catch up with my friends, who are all at different schools, hangout with my family and just enjoy some much needed time off from classes. However, now it’s time for us to continue with our education and get one step closer to achieving our goals of becoming a college graduate!

classmates

Now is the time to get to meet our new classmates! Meet different personalities, our teachers for the semester, and to get familiar with our new surroundings. It the beginning for some people, it is a little bit nerve wrecking meeting new people all over again and it feels like you’re starting over, especially when you’ve just met new people last semester. I will be the first to admit, when a new semester starts for me, it takes a little while for me to warm up to my new classmates and to get adjusted to my new surroundings. All of the personalities, trying to get to know names, it’s a real hassle, not to mention that I’m kind of shy. However, now I’ve warmed up to the idea of it. Meeting new people can be something to look forward to. Not every encounter with someone new, is a pain. Sometimes those encounters turn into friendships, like with my friends that I have now. Plus, everyone is there for one common goal, to gain an education, which is the most important thing.┬áIt should be an interesting school year for sure!

3

I hope that everyone has a great semester and a great year as well! I hope that everyone strives to be great in any and everything that everyone puts their minds to!