Great College Experience!

1

Hello everyone! I hope that everyone had a great past week and weekend as always! So far, this semester for myself has been a great experience. Meeting new people is always nerve-wrecking, but over at SXU, it has been an easy and smooth transition. It’s hard to believe that we are almost near Spring Break and soon, the semester will be over! Just have to keep pushing and striving for success, plus it helps that you have good people around you to make the semester that much easier and better for you as well.

4

This is me on a consistent basis, I can’t lie. Sometimes it just seems as though the homework and projects are just piling up more and more, however, that is when you have to sometimes find that inner strength. There is an ultimate goal in doing all of these assignments and projects. Next year will be here before I know it and graduation is in my sights. It’s crazy for me, personally. I remember first starting out in college and going through so many ups and downs in the process. I’ve matured a lot over the years and I’ve learned a lot of do’s and don’ts. I’ve made tons of friends in college and met my best friends in college. I wouldn’t trade none of that in for the world. Most of my friends have graduated and now I’m up next for next year. So, every time I get frazzled or completely tired, I just know that I am striving for success and it all starts at school!

2

Speaking of school, an interesting project I am doing is persuading my class that true love does exists if we go about it the right way. While doing this project, I began to wonder if there truly is a right person out there for everyone. I honestly believe that there is, but we sometimes go about finding love in the wrong way. Sometimes place too much emphasis on finding love in every relationship, instead of allowing it to come our way naturally. I’ve had encounters with people, who have just met individuals and immediately wanted to know if that person is the right one for them. I’m still young, so I don’t too much about love, but I am sure that isn’t how you’re supposed to go about finding it. Often times we also choose to settle with someone, instead of waiting for that right person to come along. When we do those things, it is going to be kind of hard to find love, if at all. I firmly believe that true love is out there for everyone to grab ahold of, but just allow it to naturally happen. Don’t force anything to happen, because I am sure that it will not feel genuine. We also have to open up our options as well. Meaning, try something new and stop going for the status quo every time. All of it really makes you think about a lot. Hopefully, I can persuade my class to feel the same today during my speech.1

Hopefully I do well during this speech today and that everyone has a great week and weekend as well!