Never Let A Bad Day Get To You!

5

Thank goodness that Spring Break will begin after Friday! It’s something that is most definitely needed to recharge the batteries for a bit to finish this semester off strong. It’s kind of hard to believe that it’s already Spring Break. It feels as though the semester just started a week ago. I know I can’t wait to get the much needed time off to just re-energized again. I love my school and classes, but we all need a little break!

2

I couldn’t had said this quote better myself! When you’re going through things in your life that get you down, it’s always easier to have people around you who has your best interest at heart. When I was going through personal issues last week, my friends were all there for me completely! Telling me to never give up and to keep my head up through these trying times, as well as to keep striving for greatness! It helps tremendously when you have that much reassurance from your friends and family. We all need a support system and people who are on the sidelines cheering us on every step of the way. To me, no matter how much we all might say that we don’t need anyone, it’s always better to have those people, who are close to you backing you up all the way and never leaving your side through the most trying times in your life. It’s one of the best feelings in the world, and I wouldn’t trade my friends and support system for anything in the world!

1

To me, we should never get down or disappointed when people decide to turn on us or leave or side when the chips are down. Sometimes, people just aren’t meant to be in our lives for the log-term. They’re put in our lives for a certain point in our lives, for the short-term. Always remember that those people are out of our lives for a reason. If a person can’t accept you at your worst, than they most definitely can’t accept you at your best. I use to get down about people exiting out of my life, but than I realized why should I be down. It’s a good thing that those people left my life. Who knows, I probably wouldn’t be the guy that I am today? I take friendships so much seriously now and it’s a precious thing once you think about it. Nowadays, people become friends with you because it’s something that they can benefit from. It’s something that they can get out of. People aren’t genuine about their friendships, like it used to. With my friends, it’s not like that. They’re there for me when I go through a lot. For that I am always appreciative of that from them. They could’ve left my side, but they didn’t. Having true friends is a great feeling. Always remember, when you have true friends, to never let those people go because they’ll be with you through the good and bad. Fake friends will be will you through the good and you will not hear from them again until the bad times are over! I hope that everyone has a great week and weekend as well!