Spring Break Over! Back To School!

1

I hope that everyone, who went on Spring Break last week had a great week! Just rest, relaxation and chilling is what is most definitely needed through the grind of being in college! It’s hard to believe that Spring Break is already over with. It feels like it just started, but with that comes on a month and a half more of classes and than finally Summer Break. At else something to look forward too, I guess.

2

In a way, I am glad to be back in school. It was great having a week long break from classes, but the bad part was that I was the only one out of all of my friends that I had Spring Break last week. Sitting around like the baby in the picture was me all week long. With all of my friends in classes all week and having to study for their midterms or finals, depending what school they go to, I was left with nothing better to do other than play video games, which is something that I rarely do these days. Even on the weekend, I was left with nothing to do. It’s kind of not the same if you go somewhere and you’re all alone! This will possibly go down as the worst Spring Break I’ve ever had. There’s always next year.

3

Although my Spring Break was pretty bad, I did get a chance to film a PSA for one of my friends for his class. It was a great opportunity to gain even more experience in that field and even though I’m nowhere near close to being the next John Singleton or Steven Spielberg, the video still came out looking good! Gaining experience in anything is always a good thing and becoming more versatile is even better. Nowadays you can’t just be a one dimensional person. You have to be able to do multiple things, even if it’s not something that you signed up for. I’m that I got the opportunity to achieve that and help a friend out in the process.

4

Hopefully I do something awesome this weekend! This quote I could not put any better myself. Life is far too short to sit on the sidelines and watch it go by. If you have something that you truly want to tell someone, you should. You never want that opportunity to slip through your fingertips. You never know when you’ll ever have that chance again, so take advantage of it. I’m not telling people to go out and act crazy and take dumb risks. However, if you like someone or you have a strong passion for doing something, why wait? Try to achieve those goals and accomplishments. You never know, it might be the best thing that ever happened to you! With that said, I hope that everyone has a great week and weekend!