Finals Week and The Beginning of Break!

1

Hello everyone! I hope that everyone had a great and productive past weekend and are now ready for Finals Week, especially at Saint Xavier University. Hopefully none of us have to go through what the guy in the above picture was. Calculating what score you need to get a passing grade in the class, or at least a respectable grade in the class. I’ve been there before and it is not fun at all. It just adds to the pressure and that is something that none of us need. Just handle your business at the beginning of the semester and you will not have to worry about the negative towards the end of the semester.

2

Thankfully, I only have one final this week and that’s tomorrow. My other projects that was due, I have gotten out of the way so when I take this final tomorrow, I can be completely done with everything. Everyone is going to be feeling this way, especially the seniors that are moving on and are heading into a different, new world. No matter if you’re graduating from 8th grade, high school or college, it is going to be apples to oranges. It’s a whole other world out there, but I’m sure that everyone is well-prepared for it. It may take some adjusting, but it’s well worth it to be able to move on to the next level of your life.

3

With finals week ending this week, that means that Summer break is upon us. That means that we can sleep in just a little while longer than normal, we can enjoy going to different events and hanging out with our friends as well. Just a little nice break that is well needed for the hard-working students and teachers. It’s time to just kickback and relax, for the most part, and enjoy all of the positive vibes that Summer has to offer to us this year!

4

With that being said, I hope that everyone has a great finals or had a great finals! I hope that everyone did great with their classes. Also, congrats to the seniors that are graduating! You all deserve it and hopefully all goes well in the real world. Have a great and weekend to all!