Happy Homecoming Weekend!

1

I hope that everyone had a great week and enjoyed their weekend as well. This weekend was Saint Xavier University’s Homecoming. This weekend came with not only the football game to look forward to, but also different events and functions to be a part of as well. Unfortunately, I was under the weather and couldn’t attend, but I’m pretty sure it was fun nonetheless.

1

Saint Xavier University held their 14th Annual 5K Run/Walk. It’s a great event to participate in to get some exercise, plus prizes are included. A great event and great way to participate in something. Hundreds routinely come out in the run and I’m sure this year was no different.

1

Congratulations to the Saint Xavier University football team for winning on Saturday by beating Saint Francis. Along with the run, the win was a great way to kick off homecoming. Hopefully this is the beginning of a great season for the football team, which I believe it will be. Great win!

1

For myself, I will have no social life this semester and probably this school year. Working on countless papers and exams, along with work and other activities, this is no time for a social life. It’s find though, no one said that life would be easy, especially with this being senior year. All this will pay off in the end. I just have to keep telling myself that when I feel like it’s too much. I hope that everyone had a great week and weekend!