The Beginning Of A New School Year!

I hope that everyone had a great Summer break and now it’s back to the grind of the school year. New classes, teachers and the goal of graduating is on everyone’s agenda.

For myself, it is my senior year of college. Whoever said that your senior year is your easiest year, must’ve had only one of two classes. My semester will consist of me typing papers almost every weekend, doing countless amounts of research for projects, such as my senior seminar project and with hard work and dedication, I will be graduating. Always better said then done, but I’m looking forward to the opportunity.

For the incoming freshmen class, this is a whole new experience for them. First time going to college, meeting new friends and getting a feel on how everything in college works. What better school to get the full college experience than Saint Xavier University. We have one of the best faculty and staff that I have ever met and they are always willing to help out whenever they need to lend a helping hand. One piece of advice is to never be afraid to ask too many questions. That is what the teachers and staff are here for, to help us and to obtain our ultimate goal of graduation. Remember, no question is a dumb question.

This school year, like any other school year, will have a lot of ups and downs and you’ll feel like giving up at times. We all just have to remember that not everyday is going to be a great day and that things will eventually get better. Just keep on striving and pushing forward.

I hope that everyone has not only a great semester, but a great school year as well!