Bittersweet

Today, October 19th, 2014 marks the 9th week of school! That means that we have 7 weeks left. My advice to everyone is that you are meeting with your professors and advisors to make sure that you are doing the best you can.

On Friday, UNIDOS sponsored a dance to close Hispanic Heritage Month in the Regina Res Center and got a head start on Diversity week. Here are some pictures.

UNIDOS Dance

UNIDOS Dance

UNIDOS Dance

UNIDOS Dance

UNIDOS Dance

UNIDOS Dance

UNIDOS Dance

UNIDOS Dance

UNIDOS Dance

UNIDOS Dance

UNIDOS Dance

UNIDOS Dance

Follow UNIDOS on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram

Saturday was Sweetest Day! I spent a wonderful afternoon with my partner. He came to my house with flowers and chocolates. TOTALLY SURPRISED ME! Then we went to eat at bd’s Mongolian Grill (it’s my favorite place). Usually we go to the one in Naperville but this time we went to the one on Bolingbrook. The place is located within a mini mall called the Pomenade. I didn’t even know of this place before saturday but its so nice!

Pomenade Mall in Bolingbrook

Pomenade Mall in Bolingbrook

Sunday was a nice family day. My little cousin slept over and played all day with my little brothers. His parents came later that evening and I got to hold and play with my two baby cousins. It gives me baby fever sometimes :/ LOL

I got my half of my midterms back! I got a C on my political theory midterm and I also got a C on my criminal justice – juvenile justice midterm. It was intense. It was 25 multiple choice plus a short essay and a long essay! Talk about college :( lol

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!