Great Information/Humbling Experience

1Greetings all, I hope that everyone had a great past week and are enjoying their weekends as well. My weekend has been going smooth overall. I went to do community service with my girlfriend and her friends. Doing something such as a hunger fund for children or anyone is a humbling experience and makes you grateful for the things that you do have . It also makes you eager to give back whenever you can. However, it’s back to the grind of school and it’s hard to imagine that it’s already close for the semester to come to a close. I’m not complaining about it one bit with the heavy course load this semester. This semester is much tougher than what I thought it would be, but I’m learning so much about my profession that I’m going into in the process.

3Being a Communication Major, I thought that you just give speeches and write a bunch a papers. However, there is so much more that goes into it (different platforms of communication, different ethics and more). This is why I am so grateful that I chose Saint Xavier University over all of the other schools. The teachers take the time and effort to teach us the fundamentals of the class that we are in and it helps us out tremendously. I am happy to be in the classes that I’m in, because I know that I am going to learn something new each day.

2The course load maybe difficult at times, but it’s well worth it. You’re going to come out learning so much more than what you went into the class knowing. I can’t begin to express how much I have learned just from being at Saint Xavier University in a little over a year.

4I hope that everyone enjoys their weekend and be prepared to end this semester strong. It’ll be here before we know it!