Great News!

imageHello everyone, I hope that everyone had a great week and are enjoying their weekend as always! For me personally, it has overall been a very productive weekend. Catching up on all of my assignments, which means that I have basically no social life whatsoever. It’s fine and it’s alright because I got some of the best news of my life earlier this past week.

On Tuesday or Wednesday of this past week, I was told after looking over my transcripts that I have the possibly of graduating this upcoming May and not in December 2015, as originally planned. That was the greatest news that I have received this year that was school related. This is one of the reasons that I love Saint Xavier University. They actually took the time to view my grades and see what classes I truly needed, which made the graduation date reachable. A ton of emotions started to run through me. It went back and fourth from being excited to me proving people wrong.

There was a few times that I honestly thought that this time would never come. However, I stayed dedicated to what I wanted to achieve and I didn’t pay any attention to people not having faith in me. I worked so hard to achieve this and I’m not about to get comfortable now. The finish line is so close and if I have to run on just fumes to get across, than so be it.

Some people can’t understand that this is an accomplishment I will not stop until it is official. Some friends don’t understand, which has led to damage in a couple of friendships. However, my true friends understand and are rallying behind me that is all that matters.

With all of this being said, I hope that everyone enjoys the rests of their weekend and the week ahead!