Nice Break Coming Up!

1Hello everyone! I hope that everyone had a great, productive week and are enjoying their weekend as well! Only a few weeks left in the Fall Semester, so it’s time to buckle down and work hard to finish strong. Before that though, I’m sure that mostly everyone is excited for not only the short week this upcoming week, but also for Thanksgiving as well! I’m really looking forward to spending time with my loved ones and just enjoying myself and having a great time in the process. Not to mention that my birthday falls on the break, so I’m looking forward to celebrating it with close friends and family.

I feel so relieved and free and that I have finally finished typing up my last paper for the semester! I can finally breathe a little bit better knowing that. All I have left to do are two Finals and a presentation, than I am done! With this weekend coming up, I am just going to let loose and really enjoy myself.

I haven’t been able to go out at all this semester. With assignments due almost everyday and being in the hospital, it is nice to know that everything for the most part is done. Now it’s time to celebrate Thanksgiving and everything that it has to offer. I4 I am so thankful for so many things this year. From new-found relationships, my Mom, girlfriend, friends, family. I just cannot wait to see everyone and enjoy the break. After the break, get back to the grind of the semester and close it out strong like I always do!

With that being said, I hope that everyone enjoys their week and enjoys the Thanksgiving holiday as well!