Sky View

Hello Everyone!

This weekend has been quite an interesting one. On Friday, I literally sat at my dining room table for hours! My teacher was out of town for the day and we had out of class assignments. Both were criminal justice related. I had to watch an hour long video and write a 2-3 page paper on both of the videos and relate it to what we have learned in class. :l My back still hurts from sitting at the table all day LOL

Saturday was a better day. I received wonderful news about another criminal justice paper I had turned in earlier the week before. I met with my professor about it and got feedback! Because of this I did a “superb job” on my paper and got an A+. I was beyond happy.

Saturday night, Michael and I went on a trip downtown! We went up to the 103rd floor of the Willis Tower A.K.A The Sears Tower! Yes, the Skydeck ladies and gents. It was my first time up there and it was sooooooooo high. LOL I’m scared of heights so it was a lot of fun. They were closing at 8pm so we spent maybe a total of 5 mins in the actual box and like 30 minutes in getting up there along with all the waiting. Here are some pictures! Check it out!

Michael and I

Michael and I

Michael an I

Michael and I

Michael & I

Michael & I

Michael & I

Michael & I

Diversity Week is this week! UNIDOS is having an event on Friday, November 14, 2014. Our event is an an Ice Cream Social and Loteria (Mexican Bingo). We will have free ice cream and some typical Mexican ice creams. Join us in the Diner from 12pm – 1pm. It will be a ton of fun! We will also have a booth at Multicultural Night! Here is the flyer for the other events going on this week.

Diversity Week Flyer

Diversity Week Flyer

Don’t forget to follow UNIDOS on Social Media

Follow UNIDOS on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram

Have a great week everyone!