Just Keep Swimming!

finals1Hey y’all, it’s that time of the year, where everyone is stressed, talking to themselves as they walk, and if you ask them how they are doing, they look lost. It’s the week of finals. Now as a freshmen I thought I knew what finals would be like, they would be tests. Nope. It’s so much more. How many papers can one person write? Well let’s take that limit, and times it by ten, and that’s¬†how many papers we all can write!! Through out the semester the thought of, “man, I’m stressefinals and purpled, there is so much I need to do!” But that was before this week.. So many papers. So many readings. So many things. It’s just. Well how I thought college was going to be. Stressful. And this whole¬†semester was working up to this up coming week.
So even though I am a freshman, I have been given a few tips on how to live through this up coming week so I thought I would share!:sleeping at work
#1. Get sleep. It doesn’t do you any good to stay up till 4 am on coffee and power drinks to only be at your 8 am exam sleeping..
#2. Don’t procrastinate! Try and get assignments and papers done before they are due! Work on what is due soonest and just keep pushing till it’s done!
#3. Eat healthy! It’s so important! Eating unhealthy weighs you down! If you can pick food that will give you energy for the day not just an hour that will help you in teating healthyhe long run! This also being sad don’t load up on energy drinks and pops! You might feel awake for an hour or so but after that you will crash! And that isn’t good, and really they are just unhealthy for you!
#4. Try and work out! I know it’s a stressful time, and we all feel like we have no time, but if you can try and go for a run or hit the gym for half an hour, it really will give you a break from studying and it’s good for you!
#5. Take breaks! Studies show that studying one thing for more then an hour doesn’t do you any good! So study for 45 minutes, take a break, work on another subject for a bit, and keep pushing!
#6. Lastly, you are just human, you are one person, try your hardest, it’s not the end of the world! Breathe!
I hope everyone does fantastic on there finals! We are almost done then it’s home for the holidays! You can do this! I can do this! We got this! Just keep swimming! And have a great break everyone! just-keep-swimming