Thanksgiving Day Break!

1Hello everyone! I hope that you all had a great Thanksgiving Day breaking and enjoyed it will the people that truly matter to you. I had a great holiday break from start to finish. I got the opportunity to spend my break with some very special people in my life!

1I got a chance to spend half of my break with my girlfriend’s family, which was pretty fun. This is our first Thanksgiving together and it was a great time for the both of us. We hung out at my mom’s house for a bit as well, and it’s always a fun time at my mom’s place. I got a chance to lay back and just chill for a bit. I most definitely wasn’t complaining about it either. The only downside about my break was the fact that my foot is still a little bit swollen and sore.

1It’s improved somewhat, but I still have to use my crutches at times, especially in the morning time, due to my foot being stiff. Over the course of the day, it gets a little bit better, but I cannot wait for this whole ordeal to be over with! I just want to be able to walk, without limping, having pain, being able to wear my shoes fully, etc. This injury most certainly makes you not want to take anything for granted! However, I put that to the side and celebrated my birthday!

1It was a great birthday yesterday. My girlfriend took me out to eat with good people, and it was just a breathe of fresh air! This was the best birthday that I’ve had in a long time. I was planning on going out to celebrate, but due to my foot, I have to wait another time. However, just the love, support and friends and family letting me know how much they love me and all, made this day enjoyable and special for years to come!

1I hope that everyone enjoyed their break and are hard at work with preparing for Finals. On the bright side, the semester will be over with next week. This allows us to finally have some free time and to finally kickback and enjoy our quality time!