Thanksgiving

Hello Everyone! I hope you all had a lovely happy thanksgiving! I got home to snowy Minnesota at about three thirty in the morning on Tuesday! I took the Mega photo 1Bus home, which was mostly filled with college students who were also returning home! My journey to Minnesota also involved my first Metra! Which was pretty exciting! Shout out to the best roommate ever who came along with me! The Metra was pretty cool, and took us directly to the Union Station in Downtown! After a long run around to where the Mega Buses was and my iPhone lying to me saying that the pick-up was another half hour away and freaking out.. My lovely roommate called home asking where the Mega Bus stop was, for all people who may need to use it, it is only a block away.. Not half an hour.. My iPhone lied..

photo 4

Through almost the whole break I was sick.. Through the twelve hour drive of more and more snow.. Through Thanksgiving meal of turkey.. Sick.. Finally I went to the doctors again on Friday, and found out that I had a sinus infection.. SO now modern medicine is doing wonders and I am already doing so much better! I am excited that it’s only two weeks till I get to go home again though, and be healthy.. Being healthy is nice.. Good luck to everyone on finals! Power through this last week and then finals/papers/projects, you can do it! If you are doubting yourself its okay, just look at my cute little sister cheering you on!