Happy New Year! Have a Great Semester!

1Hello everyone, I hope that you all had a great winter break! That month off helped me greatly recharge my batteries and have optimism that this Spring Semester will be a great and much better semester. I’m not big on New Years Resolutions at all. I just take each day as it comes and strive to become a better person each day. Find greater goals to accomplish and strive for excellence in the process. During my break though, I hung out with great friends and became much healthier as well.

GlennMy girlfriend and I got a chance to just spend good, quality time together, which is always a great thing. It’s crazy because we live with each other, but with us going to different schools and our schedules being sometimes hectic, it’s a little bit hard finding time. However, it’s always great to just kick back and enjoy each others company whenever presented the opportunity. I love her greatly and I wouldn’t want to be with anyone else!

The Team #1My best friends and I go to different schools, so it is extremely difficult to hangout with each other on a consistent basis, but when we do, we always have a great time. We talk to each other almost everyday and we share some wild and crazy stories, along with some crazy times. These guys are my friends for life and has had my back when I felt as though barely anybody did. I love these guys and I wouldn’t trade them in for anything! Good dudes through and through. New Years Eve was no different as we just chilled, reminisced and had a great time.

My foot as finally healed for the most part. I still have a little bit of pain here or there, but I am able to walk without crutches or a walking boot, which is great. Hopefully this kind of pain will never happen again and I am taking great steps to prevent that from happening.

3This semester I am taking two classes that I truly dislike and that is math and science. I have no other options as I need these classes to graduate from college, so I am optimistic that I will get the job done. Whatever I need to do, I will do. As long as it means that I will be able to cross the stage, I’m all for it with math and science. I have faith that I will get the job done!

2With that being said, I hope that everyone enjoyed their first week back from break and enjoy the semester ahead. Have a great holiday weekend!