Valentine’s Day? Already?

January is almost over. :(

February is right around the corner! Literally. That means… VALENTINE’S DAY!

You might have someone special or not… Whatever your situation, what better way to keep busy than to create your own DIY projects!

Love to sleep? Need pillows to decorate a boring room? Check out this girl I follow on YouTube! These DIY Emoji Pillows are the CUTEST pillows I’ve ever seen. Follow the Link below to watch!

DIY Emoji Pillows

Need to make a valentine’s day card for a loved one? Check out this video on how to make your own with regular white paper or cardstock you happen to have a some.

DIY Valentine’s Love Letter

If you love writing letters, check out this “Open When..” letter video for a friend/boyfriend/girlfriend. A personal touch this valentine’s day really will make it a more romantic and touching night. Plus it’s fun and a sweet idea.

DIY: Open When Letters

Next week I will be having more of a fashion blog with cute ideas of outfits for a Valentine’s evening with your significant other.

I hope you all are enjoying being back at school, now that we have settled down with our excitement of seeing our friends we can focus on our studying! I love study dates with coffee and fun people.

Be well!