A Beautiful Weekend For the Minnesota girl in the Windy City

heart Hello all, so the end of January is around the corner and the beginning of February is here, a perfect month! And the day that many dread is near, Valentines day. Now technically I do have a Valentine’s, and I have for the past two years, but I still am not the biggest fan of it.. The idea that I’m suppose to tell my significant other I love them, the same day as everyone else and do a date just as everyone else.. It sounds controlling and weird right? Or no? Well, this year I have decided to end the protest of Valentine’s Day and I am stepping up! Now I can’t say what my plans are just yet because my boyfriend might actually read my blog.. But after Valentine’s Day I shall tell ya how it went! Now for those like me who love history you need to watch the link about Al Capone! Super cool because he was in Chicago when he did it, but yeah, he made Valentines cooler. http://www.history.com/topics/saint-valentines-day-massacre

The SXU student I want tobre highlight this week is Breanna Nelson, or what she is known as by her freshman as Brea! Brea is a sophomore here and she is my RPAL! She has been there for my academic break cries, to working out together, she really knows how to give a pep talk as well! Really getting to see her in the halls just brightens my day! She is always cheerful! Even if she is studying with her heads in the books in the cafeteria she always greets you to a hug!  chicago baby

And hopefully this beautiful picture will make you happy with the views of downtown Chicago! Friday was so nice and warm! I hope everyone had a great week and has a good one for this upcoming one! Get those Valentines thoughts going! And remember, you can’t be as bad as Al Capone!