Almost the Halfway Point of the Semester

1Hello everyone. I hope that everyone had a great week this past week and are enjoying their weekend. Only a couple of weeks left until it is Spring Break, which is hard to believe. It feels just like yesterday when the Spring Semester started and now we’re almost at the halfway point of the semester. Which means for me that I am getting closer and closer to graduating. I don’t want to sound like a broken record, but I cannot wait to graduate! However, with the excitement of graduation comes to nervousness of it all as well.

2Reflecting on my time as an undergraduate in college, the thing that comes to mind is, “Did I do enough in college to get my dream job?” It is something that creeps into my mind all of the time when graduation gets near. At times I began to panic, just thinking about it all. However, looking back on my accomplishments and what I have achieved thus far, I am confident that I will obtain the job of my dreams. It may take time like with any other process in life, but as long as I stay focused on what I am trying to achieve and don’t let anything negative get into my way, than I will most definitely achieve what I want to. It is a cliche, but to me, it’s a successful recipe to achieve success in my life.

3Ever since I was little, all I wanted to do was enter into the sports industry. Whether it was a commentator, analysis, writer, radio host, etc. it was something that I always wanted. Regardless of how anyone felt about those dreams, I have stayed true to who I am as a person and what I believe in. There has been some bumps in the road, like with anything in life, but that has not stopped me from achieving what I always wanted to do! I must say that I am proud of myself for that, because I could have gave up numerous times in the past, but I took positive criticism or negative criticism in stride and put it to good use. I will continue to always look to become better at my profession that I am passionate for and that I truly love!

4With that being said, don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t do anything! Have confidence in yourself and everything will fall in place for yourself. Enjoy the rests of you guys’ weekend and the week that is ahead.