Spring Break? Sorry, I’m a broke college student.

We are 8 days away from Spring Break! I am NOT going anywhere though. haha I wish I could go to the Wisconsin Dells and relax on a mini vacation or maybe go to Florida and soak in some sun and melt the sadness in my frozen heart.

March is Women’s History Month and here is the flyer of all the cool things going on around campus.

Women's History Month Flyer

Women’s History Month Flyer

After spring break, time is going to fly on by. We have no breaks, except for Easter with is the first weekend of April. After that, it’s time to go hard at those books, work, and studying. I have set some higher goals for myself since I always struggle with school towards the end.

This semester I am taking 18 credit hours and time management is very very hard for me. It always has been. But I excel in organization. I invested in a pretty pink planner that I know I will use and constantly use. I also invested in a expandable folder so I am able to keep track of all my papers and it was seriously theĀ BEST INVESTMENT EVER! I am so on top of all my school work. I am actually having fun.

Did I mention I am obsessed with office supplies? Well….. I am! Hahaha. Especially Post-It Notes :)

Find the thing that you find fun and integrate it with your school work! You won’t regret it.

Good luck on your Mid-Terms SXU!