Valentines Day Weekend

2I hope that everyone is enjoying their weekend, as it is Valentines Day weekend! I hope that everyone enjoyed their day with that special someone, regardless who it is. Most importantly, I hope that everyone is bundling up during this cold stretch that we are experiencing, especially this week coming up. I can’t wait for this weather to clear up so I don’t have to endure this brutal weather. This week is supposed to be just as bad as a few weeks ago with the temperatures. Spring can’t come soon enough, and that’s what I am anticipating the most! I’m normally not a Spring/Summer type of person, but this weather makes you have no other choice but to.

1Speaking of weather, it was so brutal yesterday. On Valentines Day of all days! When my girlfriend and I woke up, the first thing we did was look at the news to see what the weather was going to be looking like for the day. However, we didn’t have to look at the weather to see what was going on, because we could hear the wind howling outside. We knew right then and there how cold it was going to be, unfortunately. Regardless of the weather, we still made the most of our day. We went to the movies to catch a good movie, we chilled in the house for a bit, then we went to Joe’s Crabshack. It was our first time going to the place and it was a nice experience overall. We ate crab legs and enjoyed ourselves to the fullest.

4It was a much needed break from work and school constantly. It was nice to chill and have no worries, at least for one day. Today, however, we’re right back to working hard to get the best possible grades in our respective classes. It always a good, goofy time when we both hangout with each other. Back to school work on Sunday and back to school and work on Monday. You can just hear the excitement in my voice now.It’s cool though, I have no complaints. Plus, Spring Break is just a few weeks away. Like I always say, you go into something with a positive mindset, nothing or no one can ruin your day.

4With that being said, I hope that everyone has a great week ahead! Always remain positive and don’t let non circumstance define or defeat you. If you stay with a positive outlook on things, good things will eventually happen and take shape in your life. Stay blessed and positive!