Hello Everyone

1Hello all, I hope that you all are enjoying your weekend and had a great previous week as well. Only around six weeks left in the semester and a break is on the horizon. Classes will be held for only three days this week, as the school will be closed Thursday and Friday for Easter break. Easter break will give us the opportunity to spend some quality time with our loved ones and celebrate Easter. Speaking of quality time and spending it with people, that’s what I choose to do today with community service.

2It’s always great to give back to the less fortunate, to the older generation or to the community as a whole. Today at the event, we all went to go see the senior citizens again! We played bingo with them, sat and talked with them about just life. They were happy to see us and for us to spend some time with them as well. Not to mention the gifts that we presented each winner of bingo. It was a great time overall and it makes you humble and wish that you will be able to reach their age and have people that are willing to hangout with and check on us as we get older. I love community service and I cannot wait for the next event.

4The more the weeks go by, I cannot help but to get more excited! Graduation is less than two months away and I can’t wait to walk across that stage early Saturday morning. It is going to be an electrifying event and I cannot wait to be a part of the atmosphere that it presents! I am going to celebrate like no other when I walk across the stage. I am going to have my TRUE family and friends there and it is going to be a great time.

5With that being said, I hope that everyone has a great week ahead of them and enjoy the rest of their weekend as well!