Relaxing Times

1Hello everyone, as always I hope that everyone had a great past week and are enjoying their weekend as well. We’re heading into the lasting weeks of the Spring Semester, which means that it is time to focus more then ever to achieve the grade that we want. With different activities to do on campus and in our personal lives, it is hard at times to juggle both, but we have to find a way to do so. On the bright side, Summer vacation is almost here.

2The weather is beginning to improve some and I am beyond thankful for that! When the Winter time rolls around, I normally go in and hibernate like a bear. It is just too cold to go out, especially if you are going to be going from place to place. However, since the weather has now cleared up, we all have been hanging out much more. It’s nice to just hangout and just relax and forget about all the worries and stress that you may have going on in your life with work and school.

3Today we’re celebrating my girlfriend’s grandfather’s birthday, he will be 82! We can only wish to make it to that age. I want to ask him what’s his secret, to be honest. It should be a great occasion like it always is. We bought him a cake and it’s a surprise birthday party, so he has no idea that we are coming. It should be a great time, especially just before the work week and classes.

4With that being said, I hope that everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend and has a great upcoming week as well!