Downtown Features

This past week has been a longgg yet fun week because I spent it downtown! Chicago is one of the most beautiful cities in the United States. There are some fun things to do here.

1. Dylan’s Candy Bar! It is right off of Michigan Ave and Illinois (445 N Michigan Ave). It is pretty awesome and has a lot of great candy! It’s a two floor candy shop and you can customize just about anything.

Lolipop Tree!

Giant Gummy Bears!

Lollipop Tree!

2. Nike Chicago! I just got new running shoes and I feel so cool! Haha Michael and I went downtown to celebrate our 1 year anniversary and I got to pick out new shoes. I originally wanted the Nike Air Max 90′s but I got the Thea’s instead :/ I didn’t like them (HA!) so I went to exchange them and got my running shoes. I did so just in time, though, because the SXU Shannon Center has a 5K/10K training program and I am trying to do that!

3. Wildberry Pancakes & Cafe! OMG! We recently discovered this cafe and it is sooo good! It is like Oak Lawn’s Stacked but better! Haha. It is both healthy and fast. You can order your food and within 10 minutes, they will have your food ready. I took a picture but misplaced it. I totally recommend it, though!

Lastly, congrats to the Graduating Class of 2015! Everyone else, we have 2 weeks left until break! Keep your head up, pray, and apply yourself. We can do it! Good Luck!