Finals Week Approaching

1Hello everyone, I hope that you all enjoyed your past week and are enjoying the weekend as well! It is pretty hard to imagine that this is the last full week of classes before Finals Week. In translation, that means that it is time to start pulling all nighters and cram in as much information as we possibly can to do extremely well once finals roll around next week.

2Thank goodness that I only have two finals during finals week. I had three classes in total and I am done with one of them for the semester. It’s hard to believe that the one class that I was skeptical about taking, was the one class that has taught me so much and I am grateful that I enrolled in the course. The class, which is called, Invention of Race, showed me things and gave me a new outlook on how everything and everybody is more alike than we all realize.

3It is hard to fathom that we all are so similar to one another. I learned that just because somebody is the same race as you, doesn’t mean that you all will have similar interests. You might have similar interests with someone that is of a completely different race from you. I believe that once we all began to realize that, as a society, we all will be in a much better place mentally, physically and emotionally because of it.

4The professor for the class was Dr. Ward. He is taking a leave of absence to pursue other interests and I hope it all works out for him in the end. He is a great teacher and we all can learn from him in some form. He and his family are starting their own program/college for people trying to better themselves and you cannot fault someone for that. I hope it all works out.

5With that being said, I hope that everyone has a great last full week of classes ahead and don’t stress yourself out too much with finals. It’ll all work out for each of us in the end. Enjoy the rest of your weekend as well.