First Time Adventures

For the past couple of weeks I have been having a lot of first time experiences. I went to my first baseball game, celebrated my cousin’s quincenera, and I met my aunt from New York for the first time.

Michael got free Cubs tickets through a volunteer program that he is part of. We went to see them on a Tuesday night. It was so much fun! I got an Italian beef from Al’s for the first time and paid for overpriced snacks at the game. Snapchat also had cool filters!

First Cubs Game & They Won!

First Cubs Game & They Won!

When I turned 15, I really wanted a big party but I didn’t get one. I’ve only been to one other quince, which was a friend’s. Recently, I went to my cousin’s quince. During the photo slide show, surprisingly, there was a picture of my sister and I with my cousin during her birthday as young and innocent kids. I would be lying if I said I didn’t start crying.

A picture of my sister, myself, and our cousin at her birthday party as kids.

My cousin & I at her Quince

My cousin & I at her Quince

I had family from New York come in but I didn’t take any pictures unfortunately.

While roaming downtown, we also went to Draft Town and it was so much fun! I had one of the best cheese fries I have ever tasted!

Football Helmets on Michigan Ave for Draft Town

This year has definitely been one of the best in terms of really going out and enjoying what the world has to offer. As the semester comes to a close, the feeling is bittersweet.