Spring is just Lovely

Hello everyone, I hope everyone is having a great weekend, something about spring just lets everyone be in a good mood, doesn’t it? I love seeing the green and flowers blooming all around campus, it’s just so beautiful! And now I can finally say that I like the Chicago wind! It just makes spring feel so much more alive. jons formal 15

So, this past week was a pretty average week in my classes, a lot of projects and discussions about the last month of our classes, which gives me hope that the end is near and to keep swimming! On Friday, I got to go to my boyfriend’s I.S.P. (Integrated Sciences Program) formal, and even though it was on the Odyssey like our spring formal had been weeks ago, it was still very different! Overall, I am happy I got to go and it was a lovely time!

This upcoming Saturday is going to be the final Orchestra Concert at the Beverly Arts Center at 1:00 p.m. everyone should attend because this is going to be our senior’s last performances before they grajust keep swimmingduate! And this sadly includes Miguel, which just makes me so sad to think he will be leaving me so soon… To attend the concert, general admission is $6, for senior citizens and military, it is $5. For current and prospective students, and SXU Faculty/ Staff it is free.

I hope everyone has a great week and can attend the orchestra concert! Keep swimming, less than a month left!