Two Weeks In Counting

1Hello everyone! I hope that you all are having a wonderful week thus far and enjoyed your past weekend as well. The semester is coming to an end and it feels as though there is so much stuff to do and so little time to do it all. That’s how it always is though! We wish for the semester to end practically everyday and once those months turn into weeks and the weeks turn into days, most of us are left scrambling around, wishing that there were more days left in the semester.

2It’s been such a busy week, especially with getting ready for graduation. Trying to find the right thing to wear for such an important occasion is never easy and tiresome. This past Saturday, I had to travel to about three to four different stores just to find something to wear and I’m still not done yet! It will all be worth it in the end though, since graduation is one of those days were you want to dress to impress. There will be a lot of pictures be taken at the ceremony, some even frame worthy!

3Speaking of pictures, Saint Xavier University wants to see your best picture if you’re a senior! There’s a contest that is being conducted via Instagram, that grad/undergrad seniors are encouraged to participate in. We want to see your photo that best describes your time at SXU. Accompanied with your picture should be a five word caption along with the hashtag #SXUstories. The grand prize will be a diploma frame (valued at $150) and a chance to be featured in the upcoming. This is an opportunity that I’m sure very few of us don’t want to miss!

4With that being said, I’m off to go do some more last minute homework to finish this semester strong. I hope that you all enjoy the rest of your week.