Goodbye Friends!

As the semester comes to a close, I think it has been one of the most interesting years of college so far. Junior year is that year where you’re so close to finishing yet still so far away. Finals quickly came and left, friends go home for the summer soon, and now we can let loose and enjoy the sun! We work hard and make lots of money so we can afford to come back to school with almost no worries.

Junior year is also a life changing one. You get deeper into your major and realize either “YES! THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO DO!” or “UGH! I HATE THIS SO MUCH!” College is a time where students find themselves and grow up into responsible adults. They get careers or go onto grad school, law school, med school or MORE SCHOOL! These decisions are not always the easiest but they are the important ones that you will look back on when you’re old and wrinkly and say, “I know I picked the best choice for me.” I hope that we can all say that in the future without having any regrets.

With that being said, the 2014-2015 school year is over. It’s a bittersweet feeling if you’re coming back in the fall, but to those who aren’t, I hope you enjoyed your time here at Saint Xavier University and congratulations to the Class of 2015 for making it through this journey and may God bless you all.

GOODBYE, SXU AND SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!