Semester Is Finally Over!

1Hello everyone! I hope that you all had a great weekend and are ready to close this semester out on a strong note. I know many of us never thought this week would come, but it finally has. On one hand, you cannot wait for the semester to be over with so that you won’t get loaded with work 24/7, but on the other hand, you’ve made bonds and friendships that will last a long time and some of you will not get to see your friends for a good three months, which makes this week bittersweet. For me, this week and upcoming weekend means so much to me that words cannot do it justice!

2I remember when I was younger and just starting out college. An older person said to me, “they actually allowed someone like you into college?” That has stuck with me ever since. It adds to my motivation to graduate from college and do incredible things in my life. I mention this to say that, people can doubt you all day long, but only you know what you can achieve. Let those words of discouragement be added motivation for you to do something positive in your life. Don’t allow ignorant people and words to hurt you and define who you are as a person. I refuse to be lumped into some category and not strive for my full potential!

3Come this Saturday, I will be crossing the stage for graduation! This means the world to me, as I have to admit that there were times that I thought this day would never happen. However, I stuck it out and I believe that God has something special planned for all of us. We have to just be patient enough and allow it to arrive when it is time. Come this Saturday, I will receive a gift that is truly a blessing to me. Hearing my name and becoming a graduate will for sure be a humbling experience for myself, family & friends.

4With that being said, I hope that everyone has a great finals week and enjoys their break as well! A new chapter will begin for all of us, whether it’s graduating, starting at a new school, starting college or entering into becoming a senior, junior sophomore or freshmen, all will be new experiences for us. I hope that we all cherish these moments and stay positive through everything that is thrown at us! There’s a special and great plan for all of us! It’s been great speaking to everyone via this site every week. I will miss it, but I cannot wait for what the new chapter holds! Have a wonderful and blessed week and summer!