One Week Until “Spring” Break

Welcome back,

It’s going to be another short blog this week because I’m approaching the last week of classes before spring break and I have a paper and two tests to prepare for. I’m looking forward to having some time off, but I know I have a lot of work to finish so I am not sure how much of a break it will actually be. It has occurred to me however, that this will be my last spring break ever! I am ready to be finished with school, but being a student does have it’s perks.

Last week was rather uneventful aside from a minor snow storm on Wednesday. The forecast predicted a lot more snow than we actually got and I am not complaining. I am beyond ready for spring and I am crossing my fingers that this will be the last snow we see. But in Chicago, you just never know what you’re going to get. I’ve accepted the fact that a spring break in March is likely going to be much more winter than spring.

This weekend, I went home to celebrate a good friend’s 21st birthday! I enjoyed spending time with friends and meeting new people! Even during stressful semesters like this, I try to make room for a little fun whenever I can.

Happy Birthday, Eddie!

Happy Birthday, Eddie!

Good luck to everyone preparing for the last week before break!

Until next time…

About Bridget Goedke

Hi everyone! I am currently a Senior communication major at Saint Xavier University! This is my second year blogging for the Cougar Diaries and I am very excited to continue sharing my story! I tend to blog a lot about my classes, happenings in and around SXU, my relationship with my identical twin sister, my family and friends and anything that I can't seem to get out of my head! I am graduating in May and preparing myself for life outside of SXU. So I invite you to join me as I embark on the final lap of my college career!