Back In Action

Welcome back,

I have just arrived back on campus after a week off for spring break! Luckily, we had a few really nice days last week that made it actually feel like spring!

A beautiful spring day!

A beautiful spring day!

I didn’t do anything exciting like go on a trip this break because I needed to use this time to work on my senior project. Although I still have a long way to go, I made some solid progress! The final product is due on March 30th, a little over two weeks away! And following that, I will be presenting it to the faculty of my department and receiving my grade in early April. I’m nervous already!

I did get to spend a lot of time with family and friends over break and I ate some great food! I’m not exactly looking forward to being back at my apartment and cooking for myself again. Towards the end of break, I traveled to the far north side of Chicago to visit my sister and her family. It’s always great to spend time with my nephews and enjoy everything the north side has to offer!

I enjoyed a nice bonfire on my last night of break.

Froyo

Froyo

A beautiful sunset in my home town

A beautiful sunset in my home town

As I mentioned in the previous blog, the Schmitt Scholars are hosting an awesome event this Thursday! So, my week will be filled with continued work on my project and preparation for the event. We’re hoping for a fun evening and good turn out! Hopefully our hard work will pay off!

Our event flyer

Our event flyer

Countdown to graduation: 1 month 23 days 5 hours 24 minutes 23 seconds

Until next time…

About Bridget Goedke

Hi everyone! I am currently a Senior communication major at Saint Xavier University! This is my second year blogging for the Cougar Diaries and I am very excited to continue sharing my story! I tend to blog a lot about my classes, happenings in and around SXU, my relationship with my identical twin sister, my family and friends and anything that I can't seem to get out of my head! I am graduating in May and preparing myself for life outside of SXU. So I invite you to join me as I embark on the final lap of my college career!